Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 520

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 542

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 578

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 18

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_PageDropdown::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1244

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_CategoryDropdown::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1442

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpdb in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 306

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Object_Cache in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/cache.php on line 431

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Dependencies in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Http in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/http.php on line 61
Ask Cevans or Deasy « SocioTown Blog - The Virtual Game World

Ask Cevans or Deasy

In the 76th issue of the Sociotown Journal, a newsletter given to PR’s, we asked for suggestions for a new section in either the Journal or this blog.

We received a few suggestions, one coming from Socian Blessed with the idea of asking either Chris, the creator of Sociotown, or me, the editor of the Journal/ fashion designer/ other miscellaneous jobs. This seems like a great idea that can be integrated into both the newsletter and the blog.

So, we will be answering all questions on the Sociotown blog and featuring unique/important questions on the Journal.

You can ask questions through the comment section or email it to deasy@sociotown.com.

Can’t wait to answer your questions!

31 Responses to “Ask Cevans or Deasy”

1. Blessed says:

Thanks Deasy, this is great!

Deasy where do you get your inspirations from to design the clothes?

Do you look at the latest trends on television, or maybe you take note of magazines? Perhaps you are just gifted with design skills?

2. sanya says:

thats great
    when i have question i asked u that

3. evry 1 am to 2 am in sociotown the server is always down it has been like this for months.is it becouse of the construction of the new reagons?

4. darshagg says:

hey i cant log in it just showing connecting.. i check my internet but it is working .what i do?

5. Supernemesis says:

umm wen i became a PR it was in the middle of a week so the half week i worked as non pr but wen i worked as pr i didnt get the money for the non pr work y is that?

6. DARSH says:

hey i want to connect but it is server is down

7. amily says:

hey i have same problem like John and Darsh .

8. Vanisher says:

I believe that most of these clothes are inspired by real clothes, from what I’ve seen.

But very well grpahed and desighned, a few shirts arnt graphed to the charictors skins but thats ok. :D

9. dsnydeb says:

hi deasy and chris,

is their a way you could have it look like their are flames in the fireplace?

maybe a pic on the tv?

maybe a flushing sound when you sit on the toilet? (ok, maybe not this idea…lol)

a doorbell noise when ppl come into your apt? (in case you are in one of your extra rooms, you’d know someone entered the front door)

10. deadbody says:

wow deb cool ideas =)

11. AlexaAlex says:

In the future I think it will be cool to be able to do more to our apartment.

Like maybe being able to buy wall paper or paint for the walls. And change the floor like adding carpet or changing the tiles?

12. Blessed says:

When do you think Sociotown will be out of BETA version, approx?

13. [...] guys. Deasy here to answer some of the questions you guys asked on the original post. We’ll eventually just have a singular page for the questions instead of a post that will get [...]

14. Vanisher says:

Hey, I have this serious problem with my Dell laptop, no joke this is realy annoying me it seems whenever i take a few steps it will either freeze or take me to another webpage saying i had a major error.

I re-installed shockwave i deleted my temporary files, cookies and Catche’s and re-started my computer. This also happens on my toshiba, please help me…

15. Blessed says:

Would it be something to do with your internet connection Van? Maybe it’s too slow.

For Chris:

Do you think in future you may make two seater mopeds so you can take your friends for a ride?

16. Blessed says:

In future will people eb able to buy motors to put on the back of their boats, or perhaps a river rapid boat may come out?

17. amily says:

when is rivr creek is opening fr non prs ??
    i want to go in there??
    :) :D ;)

18. Blessed says:

A month apparently Amily

19. amily says:

1 month that is a long time

20. Sara101 says:

I got a job at Burger Depot, but I don’t know what to do. Is there a trash can I’m supposed to empty or something?

21. prettygal44 says:

hey umm hi chris and deassy would u plz make clothes for none pr coz its really annoying and wenever i see the nice clothes but they r for pr i just hate wen it says that soo could u plz make nice clothes for none pr if u can :P by the way i think we need more stuff in socio because its like we always have the same thing but yes we do change stuff but not a little maybe u can….make some singing games and all dat u noe!!!! ok bye and hope it comes true!! —cross fingers—

22. prettygal44 says:

oh yh i realize something that last time a had my old account which was pretty25 but one day i tried to go on it and i entered the correct username an dpassword but it says i did the wrong user and pass so i couldnt do anything about it so i left my old account and made a new account but how can i get my old acc bak?? does this always happen coz i hope it wont do the same tihng in my new acc (prettygal44) coz i reached alot of levels and i dont want things like taht to happen:( but help me to get my old account bak plz

23. hotmaria says:

Deasy will u ever put some new stuff like cars in veroom.

24. mary50000 says:

i want to be a pr and anyone can make me a to a pr or not then that okay with me and i want to be a pr so bad :(

25. Michael says:

wen will sociotown finally be out of beta version nd y not have more jobs

26. azmi1 says:

hey …..uumm…. i am kinda getting bored nowi need some fun …like…. you know maybe SOME MISSIONS i know alot of people at high levels none of them has even gotten through mission 4 SO THATS MY QUESTION why dont we have more missions

27. azmi1 says:

hey guyz
    i really need your help !!!!
    somebody hacked my account and stole it by changing the password
    i was a PR for almost 7 months so i really need it back
    so if you know how to get it back please help me
    and BTW it is FLOCKAGREGO who hacked my account
    i havent been on for 2 weeks so i had to ask my bro to work for me instead coz he is good at stocking job but he told me that unfortunately he told my friend FLOCKAGREGO my password
    so i really need your help
    pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

28. azmi1 says:

never mind guys
    i figured out that it was nothing it was just that the server was down at 1:00- 2:00

29. Dawn says:

Good to hear it’s all sorted out now. You can email me if you want help in changing passwords. Please tell your brother not to share passwords again.

30. azmi1 says:

thanx
    i already told him that

31. azmi1 says:

guys when will the PR area in river creek finally be open(river district)
    and when will sociotown be out of the beta version