Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 520

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 542

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 578

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 18

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1199

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_PageDropdown::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1244

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1391

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_CategoryDropdown::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1442

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpdb in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 306

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Object_Cache in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/cache.php on line 431

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Comment::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output) in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1266

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Dependencies in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Http in /home/sociotn/public_html/blog/wp-includes/http.php on line 61
Badboyanz’s last day of September « SocioTown Blog - The Virtual Game World

Badboyanz’s last day of September

Edit: A mistake was made during the announcement of the winner. Please read the comments below for clarification. The new winner is Badboyanz. But Michael22, who was previously announced as the winner, will receive a compensation for the trouble. I apologize for the confusion, everyone!

badboyanz

Here is Badboyanz rocking it out on his last day of September. Good job on editing your image, Badboyanz. Enjoy your 50 SoBucks!

And here is Michael22’s entry, which was mistakenly announced as the winner due to an oversight on my part. Apologies!

m22_1

m22_2

Michael22 might not be the first to submit an entry for BMAP, but he’s the first one to send images that clearly shows the contrast of night and day. I hope your day is going well, Michael22!

So, how are you spending your last day of September? Are you excited for October? Drop a comment below! :D

26 Responses to “Badboyanz’s last day of September”

1. Shanana says:

Didnt you say we had to be at the park in BOTH pictures? clarification please?

2. Sumayyah says:

Congrats Michael :)

3. Badboyanz says:

Gz and nice picture.

4. berta12 says:

CONGRATS MICHAEL!! :)

5. Midgit says:

Sorry to be a party pooper but shananas right…

“You must be in the park in both pictures, and you can include the Socio time too. You can submit the pictures as separate or merged.”

Anyway congrats michael if your still eligable to win lol

6. valder says:

michael won fare and square

7. Shanana says:

its not fair to the people that submitted and no its not fair lolll

8. Sumayyah says:

Well Shanana and Midgit are right “You must be in the park in both pictures, and you can include the Socio time too.” He didn’t include the SocioTime neither is he in the park in both pictures only one so they do have a point. I think maybe a runner-up should be presented you know to make it fair ;)

9. allizara says:

why do no1 watch these sites!? gee this why people leave :/

10. ... says:

shan u already have glitch money$!

11. Dawn says:

Hello, everyone. I’m sorry for the confusion and distress that this round has given you. I have received five entries for this round (two from Gilli, one from Michael22, one from Badboyanz and one from Aliciania). The first two entries did not clearly show night time and day time, although it is possible that the day time picture was taken between 12:01 AM to before the sun has risen in the game. I mentioned “you can include the Socio time” because it doesn’t actually show day light until 8:00 AM or so, so the entries could be a little vague when it comes to the time it was taken if a time stamp of some sort is not included. Thus I stated that it was optional to include the time.

The early entries I received were also not in the park and did not show the clear distinction of night and day, and so I did not choose them as the winner. As for Michael22, the first image is clearly in the center of the park, but you are all right about the second image. It’s not exactly in the center of the park, but to me it looked like it was in that space across the park, which is like an extension of the park because of the bench. Among the early entries, it was the most illegible to win. But I understand all your points.

Later after Michael22 sent his entry and after I judged that he be the winner, Badboyanz sent his entry. At first it looked like he wasn’t dancing because in the picture he’s using his piano. But apparently, you can sort of dance while your piano is out.

To sort this out, I will declare Badboyanz as the winner. Michael22 will still receive compensation for being announced and for the confusion. No prize is being released yet, so there is no need to feel alarmed. Contrary to some thoughts posted here, I try to be really fair to all contestants because I know how important this is to you. I apologize if you think this isn’t fair at all.

@allizara: SocioTown related websites are being watched. I’m sorry if you feel the opposite. But you are welcome to share your thoughts.

To everyone, I apologize again for the confusion. Let me know what you think! Hopefully, this will straighten things out. Have a good day, everyone!

12. Shanana says:

@to the … person that’s too scared to show there name. 1st I did not enter. The reason why I was making a big deal is because I like to make sure other people have a fair chance. 2nd I do NOT have glitch money and that doesnt even make sense. All my money is earn through working. I have an issue with my apt(which of COURSE is not fixed) If I were you I would keep your mouth shut before you end up in a situation you don’t want to be in. Thank you :D

13. allizara says:

if site being watched y no one look at my bug report!?

14. Dawn says:

@allizara: Did you send it to Support (support@sociotown(dot)com)? Please send it to my email as well (dawn@sociotown(dot)com). Lots of emails are being sent to Support’s email (and we even had a spam attack recently), so sometimes reports can get jumbled or missed. Please send or CC your reports to my mail too, and I’ll try to help you the best I can.

@shanana: I have emailed Chris about it and is still waiting for a reply. You have the same problem as Nimzy, and I would love to find a solution for it immediately, but it’s outside my jurisdiction. :(

Chris is trying to fix the job glitch, the apartment visitor glitch, and other apartment-related glitches, so here’s hoping your problem will be fixed soon.

15. Shanana says:

Thanks dawn. I also find that when I walk on the roads I sink and I don’t know why xD

16. ... says:

shan got glitch money!!!! she makes clones and takes em’ to her apt and earns tons of money like more than 1,000 sobucks GLITCHER maybe thats y kobe dumped u!

17. ... says:

ok lie to dawn

18. ... says:

Dawn a so called game guide is threatning me!

19. Shanana says:

LOL go away troll you’re probably valder since you have nothing better to do then be stupid. Get your facts straight and grow up

20. allizara says:

anon stop commenting u jackass!

21. allizara says:

dawn i done sent bug report because ur game like to error people-_-

22. Dawn says:

@dot: If you want to file a report, please use the report button or email/message a game guide about it. You can also send in pictures or screenshots if you have them. The comment section of a blog post is not exactly a good place to throw accusations or file report (although reports are always welcome anywhere, just not in this manner). Okay? :)

@Shanana: Noted!

@allizara: I checked my email again and again (even the spam folder, just in case), and I can’t see your message. If it’s not too much trouble, can you please send it again to dawn@sociotown(dot)com? Please make sure to change (dot) to an actual dot, like this -> .

I use (dot) to avoid the spambots. If you have any trouble sending me an email, please inform me here and I’ll see what I can do. :)

23. valder says:

? shan why did u call my name ?

24. allizara says:

.l………………………………………………………

25. allizara says:

stop delting comments

26. Dawn says:

I removed your earlier comment because it was too mean and uncalled for. Please refrain from making such comments.